If anyone asks me when walking down the street “Solomon what the current marketing strategy or what type of ads are top brands and companies are using right now”? I will tell them dynamic ads are ruling internet marketing now. Why am I saying this? You are begin monitored. From your activities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Google search, YouTube LinkedIn, and more. All these tech companies a system call algorithm. They synchronize this service all over the internet. So whatever moves you and I make, we are watched. But this is not in a negative way. But rather in a positive way. This helps internet marketers like myself and you if you are one to find the audience and customers on the internet. We can do this through dynamic ads. Dynamic ads are the best option for you to use if you want to do remarketing or retargeting. Let’s dive in deeper to see how dynamic ads work and how you can use it to help your clients if you are an internet marketer.
This can also help you here – Click on
What is a Dynamic ad?
Dynamic ads automatically promote products to people who’ve expressed interest on your website, in your app, or elsewhere on the internet. That is the way to explain Dynamic ads. By doing this kind of ad? You have to first go through the 3 customer journey. This will help your Dynamic ad retarget your previous audience who were not able to pass through all the 3 journeys. That may not be your main objective of running the dynamic ad, but because you already have a costume audience it will be good to do retargeting or marketing. Dynamic is the most popular ad objective on Facebook and Instagram right now and will continue to be for a very long time. The dynamic ad is also focusing on the last journey of the 3 customer journey. Which is the conversion stage. This is to tell the rest or new audience to reconsider your product, service, and app. This also works all across the internet. That makes Dynamic ads very powerful. Now, let’s look at how we are creating our first dynamic ad on the Facebook business manager (Ad Manager).
HOW TO CREATE DYNAMIC AD
A dynamic is more of a content that will let your audience take the last journey of the 3 customer journey which is ‘Conversion’. Now let’s get started with our first Dynamic ad.
To create your dynamic ad:
- In Ads Manager, Select + Create.
- Create your campaign, choose Catalog Sales, App Installs, or Lead Generation as your objective, and select your catalog.
- Create your ad set. Make sure that you choose the product set that you want to advertise, and then set up your audience, placement, budget, and schedule.
Note: A catalog must be selected to see dynamic audience options. The audience you target is based on activity from your pixel. You can choose to retarget existing customers or target a broad audience.
- Select Single Image, Carousel, or Collection.
- Check the box next to the following options:
- Add a card with a fixed image at the beginning: If you want to show a unique image that represents your brand before showcasing your products, choose this option.
- Add a card at the end with your Page profile picture: If you want to add a card at the end of the carousel that links to your Page, choose this option.
- Enter the copy for your ad in the Text
- Update the headline and News Feed Link Description for your product set. By default, these are automatically created based on the product set you choose.
- (Optional) Add a call-to-action button to your ad.
- (Optional) Add a deep link unique to each item that appears in your ads. Deep links provide more control over which section you take people to when they select an item in your ad on their computer.
Note: It’s recommended you enter your website URL, or the URL to a section on your website associated with the product set you choose.
- When you’re ready, confirm the changes to your ad.
See how easy that was. You just have to put in the work to achieve more. Catalog sales are very important and you have to use it in most of your ads and campaigns if you want more sales, leads, and more.
Now that we have studied how to set up our dynamic ad, it is time for us to create the most important to make our ad work and bring positive results. What do you think we need to create now? We need to create our content now.
You may also like to get some money to invest in your business – click here now
Content strategy for Dynamic Ads
What is the best content format for a dynamic ad? When it comes to dynamic ads, content is very vital. As compared to all ad objectives and strategies contents in all formats drive the campaign. So if there is no content, there is no ad or campaign. This makes it important for us to create very competitive content for Dynamic. There are a lot of formats that we can prepare our ad with. Here is a list of some formats you may know and some you may not know but have seen it before.
- Slideshow with videos or photos
These are the most popular content formats you will see on the internet (social media). You have to consider and see which format will work best for you. But for me, running a dynamic ad with a video, text, or photo carousel will be the best.
Make your Dynamic ad more interesting and engaging for your audience to engage with it
Your ad should be able to get the attention of your audience. Whatever format your ad is, it has to be able to grab and let your audience click and take action. There are a lot of ways you can do this. This means your content should be able to influence your audience. This will help your campaigns to convert your audience to take the next step which will let them buy your product. If you want to create very good engaging content in any format, Click for assistance.
If you want more content like this, please subscribe to our newsletter below so that we can notify whenever we put a new one out. You can also follow me on all social media platforms for more. Thank you for reading this article and you can put your suggestions in the comment section below. Click here to follow me on any platform you want. https://tapmybio.com/rich_billiondollar